Words from our Students...
- “The studio space really feels like home. I felt so safe to express my journey and deepen my practice. Thank you Michelina for creating such an inviting and warm space! Can’t wait to see you again soon.” -Ashley Bennett
- “I’m so happy to have found this studio! Close to home and lots of choices of classes throughout the day. I have taken classes with every instructor and each one of them are amazing! Michelina has a great energy and infuses love into every class. Cassidy does a great recharge class, super relaxing. Kenya does a nurturing yoga Nidra and restorative. Elizabeth kicks my butt and challenges me (in the best way) on Sunday mornings. I am a happy member and encourage everyone to give it a try.” -Jami LoVullo
- “Love love love My Yoga Canton Country~ such a special place. So much love poured into it~ and the teachers are all amazing. We are so fortunate to have this studio for our community. Went to the most amazing Sacred Soundbath Ceremony last night.” -Alexia Zagha
- “My Yoga Canyon Country is amazing. My first ever yoga class and I absolutely loved it. Will definitely be coming back.” -Nicole Fauth
- Great venue. Making space available for varied modes of healing in addition to yoga.” -Marie Marot
- “I have been away from yoga for the past 10 years letting life and work get in the way. I am so grateful to have found My Yoga in Canyon Country! The staff are kind, with plenty of options during the class for an out of practice person like me to make the flow accessible. It is a great little studio, and I am so excited to be a member!” -Christine Bealer
- “Love love coming to this warm inviting studio. Michelina pours her whole heart into her classes and into the studio. It’s a safe non judgmental space where I’ve felt happy and at peace coming to. Now I gotta just get my husband in here!! So grateful My Yoga is here.” -Maryann Del Cid